Jobs / Job Postings
Come visit the Sony Pictures Animation booth at CTN eXpo in Burbank on November 21-23 in Burbank, CA.
We will be holding portfolio reviews at the Sony Pictures Animation booth for Visual Development and Storyboard Artists on Saturday 11/22 from 2:30pm to 7:00pm and Sunday 11/23 from 12:00pm to 4:00 pm.
Also make sure to check out our masterclass by animation legend Genndy Tartakovsky on Friday 11/21 at 3:15pm in Hall H and a presentation on a brand new, fully animated SMURFS feature on Saturday 11/22 at 12:30pm in the City Ballroom with director Kelly Asbury, production designer Noelle Triaureau, art director Marcelo Vignali, head of story Brandon Jeffords and character designer Patrick Mate.
And don't forget to check out the booth of many of our artists including director Stephan Franck. Hope to see you there!
Full Time Positions: We do not currently have any open positions.
Typical positions: - Storyboard Artist - Visual Development Artist (Character Designer, Environment Designer and Painters)
If you are interested in animator, layout, comp/lighting, modeling, or visual effects type positions, please visit www.imageworks.com.
You may submit your resume and portfolio to:
Interns: We are not currently accepting resumes or portfolios for the Summer Internship Program. Please check back with us again next year. We wish you all the best!
Twitter: Follow us on Twitter for the latest recruiting information.
HOW TO APPLY
* When applying for any position, you must complete the online application process. This includes uploading your resume and cover letter.
* Please make sure to include your website and/or blog links on your resume and cover letter.
* If you have a demo reel online, please be sure to include a reel breakdown with specific description of your contribution.
* Online portfolio should represent strongest and current work.
* Life drawings are not required, but preferred for all submissions.
* You will receive an automated email acknowledging the successful receipt of your application. We will then contact you if there is an interest in speaking with you further. No phone calls, please.
Important Note: We ask that you not show work currently in production and/or under confidential guidelines at other studios or companies. We understand that this may limit the showcase of your capabilities. If this is your situation, we recommend that your submission display only the work available to the public with an indication that a later submission will be provided once approved or released.