Jobs / Job Postings
We are looking for an artist with expert knowledge in 3D feature film animation. The ideal candidate will have the ability to show personality, weight and timing for a wide variety of characters and styles.
This is an Art Department position collaborating with the Director, Production Designer and other Vis Dev artists. A successful candidate will have the ability to work individually, in a collaborative team environment and have experience in related skills such as modeling, rigging and / or lighting.
Qualifications: 3D generalist with 5+ years experience in film, television or games. Expert knowledge in Maya or equivalent app is required. A foundation in traditional design and additional CG skill sets are a plus.
Your digital link must showcase your professional animation abilities and include any relevant design experience. Must be based in Los Angeles. Apply online here...http://bit.ly/spajobsanimator
HOW TO APPLY
* When applying for any position, you must complete the online application process. This includes uploading your resume and cover letter.
* Please make sure to include your website and/or blog links on your resume and cover letter.
* If you have a demo reel online, please be sure to include a reel breakdown with specific description of your contribution.
* Online portfolio should represent strongest and current work.
* Life drawings are not required, but preferred for all submissions.
* You will receive an automated email acknowledging the successful receipt of your application. We will then contact you if there is an interest in speaking with you further. No phone calls, please.
Important Note: We ask that you not show work currently in production and/or under confidential guidelines at other studios or companies. We understand that this may limit the showcase of your capabilities. If this is your situation, we recommend that your submission display only the work available to the public with an indication that a later submission will be provided once approved or released.