Jobs / Job Postings
The SPA Artist Manager, reporting into the EVP of Physical Production is responsible and accountable for the management of a group or category of digital artists. Management duties include but are not limited to ensuring professional development for the artist; assessing skills and creating development plans (ie, training in other skills, helping to assign lead roles, etc); collaborates with productions to crew artists to shows or projects, balancing the needs of the production with the professional development needs of the artists; recommends compensation increases, promotions, contract terms and talent retention; maintains constant interaction with production, artists, other artist-managers, recruiting and training. Updates information and data into the Artist Management Data Base.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
HOW TO APPLY
* When applying for any position, you must complete the online application process. This includes uploading your resume and cover letter.
* Please make sure to include your website and/or blog links on your resume and cover letter.
* If you have a demo reel online, please be sure to include a reel breakdown with specific description of your contribution.
* Online portfolio should represent strongest and current work.
* Life drawings are not required, but preferred for all submissions.
* You will receive an automated email acknowledging the successful receipt of your application. We will then contact you if there is an interest in speaking with you further. No phone calls, please.
Important Note: We ask that you not show work currently in production and/or under confidential guidelines at other studios or companies. We understand that this may limit the showcase of your capabilities. If this is your situation, we recommend that your submission display only the work available to the public with an indication that a later submission will be provided once approved or released.