Jobs / Job Postings
Sony Pictures Animation is looking for summer interns.
Story: Storyboard intern works closely with a mentor artist. Intern will create storyboard drawings that translate the story idea into a sequence. The intern will have the opportunity to "pitch" their boards to a mentor team and receive feedback. Please submit sample storyboards with your portfolio.
Requirements: Our internships are designed for students enrolled in a full-time college art school program in between their junior and senior years.
All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
Dates: 8 Weeks (Approximately June 20 – August 12)
Program Application Deadline: Friday, March 4, 2016
Please submit your resume and portfolio website or blog link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY
* When applying for any position, you must complete the online application process. This includes uploading your resume and cover letter.
* Please make sure to include your website and/or blog links on your resume and cover letter.
* If you have a demo reel online, please be sure to include a reel breakdown with specific description of your contribution.
* Online portfolio should represent strongest and current work.
* Life drawings are not required, but preferred for all submissions.
* You will receive an automated email acknowledging the successful receipt of your application. We will then contact you if there is an interest in speaking with you further. No phone calls, please.
Important Note: We ask that you not show work currently in production and/or under confidential guidelines at other studios or companies. We understand that this may limit the showcase of your capabilities. If this is your situation, we recommend that your submission display only the work available to the public with an indication that a later submission will be provided once approved or released.