Jobs / Job Postings
Full Time Positions: We do not currently have any open positions.
Typical positions: - Storyboard Artist - Visual Development Artist (Character Designer, Environment Designer and Painters)
If you are interested in animator, layout, comp/lighting, modeling, or visual effects type positions, please visit www.imageworks.com.
You may submit your resume and portfolio to:
Story: Storyboard intern works closely with a mentor artist. Intern will create storyboard drawings that translate the story idea into a sequence. The intern will have the opportunity to "pitch" their boards to a mentor team and receive feedback. Please submit sample storyboards with your portfolio.
Environment Visual Development: Intern will work closely with a mentor visual development team to visually explore and design aspects of feature animated film projects, which may include: sets, locations, color and overall style. The intern will receive feedback on their projects. Please submit sample environments (drawn or painted) with your portfolio.
Requirements: Our internships are designed for students enrolled in a full-time college art school program in between their junior and senior years.
Dates: 8 Weeks (Approximately June 29 – August 21)
Program Application Deadline: Friday, February 27, 2015
Please submit your resume and portfolio website or blog link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter: Follow us on Twitter for the latest recruiting information.
HOW TO APPLY
* When applying for any position, you must complete the online application process. This includes uploading your resume and cover letter.
* Please make sure to include your website and/or blog links on your resume and cover letter.
* If you have a demo reel online, please be sure to include a reel breakdown with specific description of your contribution.
* Online portfolio should represent strongest and current work.
* Life drawings are not required, but preferred for all submissions.
* You will receive an automated email acknowledging the successful receipt of your application. We will then contact you if there is an interest in speaking with you further. No phone calls, please.
Important Note: We ask that you not show work currently in production and/or under confidential guidelines at other studios or companies. We understand that this may limit the showcase of your capabilities. If this is your situation, we recommend that your submission display only the work available to the public with an indication that a later submission will be provided once approved or released.